Once you have read over the list of presentations, and the instructions on how to participate in the upcoming conference, here's what you need to do to enroll in the Conference:
- First open an account here on this site. You can do that by clicking on the Log In link in the upper right corner of any page.
- Once you complete the account application, an email will be sent to you, with a verification link. Once you click on the link, your account will be open. If you do not receive it, please look in your spam folder. Your mail program may have treated it as junk. If you still don't see it, please email us, and we will manually confirm your account.
Then you can enroll in the Conference itself, by scrolling down the home page of this site, and then clicking on the conference title. This will take you to a set of Paypal payment options. You can pay with a Paypal account, or with a credit card. The registration options are as follows:
- The standard price of the conference is $150.
- The IASD member discounted conference fee is $125. Join IASD at by going to our main site.
- If you are a student enrolling on your own, you are entitled to a discounted conference tuition of $75.
- If you are a student and an IASD member enrolling on your own, you are eligible for a discounted conference tuition of $55. Join IASD at the student rate by going to our main site.
- If you enroll with at least five other students and/or faculty members (six total), you can enroll under the student/faculty group rate of $40 per person.
Note: If you are a student or a faculty member enrolling with students and/or other faculty, you will be enrolled automatically after paying the $40 discounted fee. However, your professor needs to send Dr. Sparrow a roster of the class, so that incoming registrants can be compared with the class list. Otherwise, you need to
- email us an image of your student/faculty ID by clicking the black box below in order to qualify for the discount.
- include the names of at least five other participating students.
We will keep track of your group as your registrations come in. If this requirement is not met by November 7, 2016, you will be dropped from the conference and your tuition refunded.
If, for some reason, your group cannot pay via our Paypal option (i.e. no Paypal account or qualified credit card), you may send a check for $240, or six individual checks for $40 apiece US dollars to IASD, 1672 University Avenue Berkeley, CA 94703.
The Conference will award CEs for each of nine presentations, resulting in a total of 14 CEs, based on a formula of an initial orientation of 30 minutes, 40 minutes (for each presentation) + 20 minutes (Question and Answers) + 15 minutes (one forum posting per presentation) + 15 minutes (follow up forum participation) = 1 hour 30 minutes for each presentation. The actual CE total may change once the Conference is set up completely.